STARTING A SUPPORT GROUP (click to download)
There are a lot of ways you can support the MGA through the generosity of your time or money throughout the year. If you would like more information on how you can make a difference, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 816-256-4100.
The Myasthenia Gravis Association has been able to provide programs and services, professional education, and increase community awareness for over 50 years due to the generosity of its members, donors, sponsors and grants from the United Way of Greater Kansas City.
There are several ways you can support our programs and services financially:
1. Attend our fundraising special events throughout the year – these include Kansas City Metro and Lawrence, KS Walks for Awareness and Benefit/Dinner/Auction
2. Donate safely on our website by using a link to “Network for Good”
3. Purchase advertising space in one of our newsletters that goes out to over 1,000 people in KS & MO
4. Sell an item at “eBay Givingworks”
5. Search the web using “igive” to help us raise money each time you use the browser 6. Donate items or solicit gift certificates or services from your local businesses to our annual benefit /dinner / auction 7. BECOME A MEMBER EACH AND EVERY YEAR
LEAVE A LEGACY: Planned Giving makes a difference in the lives that follow. Contact the MGA (816) 256-4100 for more information. Click here to download our LEAVE A LEGACY brochure. 2012 LEAVE A LEGACY BROCHURE (click here for the brochure)